Enterprise Cryptography for z/OS, WIN, UNIX & LINUX
MegaCryption is a file level encryption tool that can secure FTP transmissions by keeping the data encrypted before, during and after transmission. MegaCryption contains the most flexible and complete set of cryptographic functions available on the mainframe today, allowing file processing at the point of origin, rather than having to transfer data back and forth to other systems. In addition to files being transferred off site, data stored at rest is also easily protected. Multi-platform support is offered as well as courtesy software for your business partners. MegaCryption fully complements any communication level encryption tool, can easily exploit ICSF and interoperates seamlessly with such products as PGP and GnuPG.
CRYPTOGRAPHY WHERE YOU NEED IT
- Encrypts data at rest, providing an additional layer of protection to SAF tools by encrypting any type of field/file level data directly on the mainframe
- Encrypts data in process, providing security for data as it is being created by your applications [a PCI requirement]
- Encrypts mainframe data for FTP and SSL, extending file confidentiality beyond a secure network.
- Encrypts tape and disk data
- Encrypts data at single or multiple field level
- Allows encryption and decryption for tape backups using DFSMSdss, CA-DISK, or FDR protecting data for transit offsite
- Application Programming Interface [API], providing the ability to call subroutines from application programs written in Assembler, PL/1, COBOL & REXX. Implement cryptographic functions directly into applications, databases, exits, online transactions & batch programs
- Self-Decrypting Archives (SDA) created by Mega
- Cryption on z/OS for delivery to Windows PC users
- Provides Courtesy software for your business partners so there is no expense to your partner in handling MegaCryption encrypted data (symmetric)